Monday, December 14, 2009

Bacause I'm Team Jacob now :-)

Jacob's Agony

How I wish I were heartless,
getting through all this endless torture,
enjoying all the torment, relishing all the agony,
this kind of painstaking misery
savoring all the misfortune
turning it into a self-recovering remedy,
my own kind of salvation
and facing this callous world
being the only transcendent source

the Alpha
the one

But could I stand at all?
Being so self-righteous in my own mind-setting camouflage
deceiving myself with my own absurd sanctity of seeing the world
intertwining it with my very own biased prejudice
spawning virtual pandemonium to justify my supremacy

I am the double-edged sword,
the so-called Alpha
But I’m not – the one

(Adapted from my poems published in www.poemhunter.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment